Regular Board Meeting Highlights - September 1, 2020
September 1, 2020 - The Board of Trustees is pleased to share with all education stakeholders the highlights of our recent Board meeting held on Tuesday, September 1, 2020. The adopted minutes will be available on our website following the next Regular Board meeting.
- As previously determined at the Board's Organizational Meeting in June by acclamation, both Board Chair, Lorraine Stewart, and Vice Chair, Eric Cameron, remain in those same roles for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board approved the proposed changes to Board Remuneration model for the 2020-2021 school year. At the conclusion of the meeting there was also another Notice of Motion for the next board meeting where a 20% reduction to trustee compensation has been proposed for the 2020-2021 school year.
- The Board received as information the 2020 Facilities Services Summer Work Report as presented by Director of Facilities Services, Serge LaBrie.
- The Board received as information the Human Resources Department 2019-2020 Report as presented by Director of Human Resources, Shae Abba.
- The Board received as information the 2019-2020 Student Conduct Report as presented by Deputy Superintendent, Mark Francis.